Open extra topbar

No currencies are currently enabled.

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

No currencies are currently enabled.

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Coin Adapter extension support No currencies are currently enabled.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexg 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

scorza420
    Participant

Hello, I’m having trouble installing. I have been able to set everything up, and the currency chosen appears as ✅ Responding within adapters, and is correctly selected within the coinpayaments, with the correct permissions, including create_transaction.
    however, when linking to the frontend using the shortcode [wallets_deposit] it displays No currencies are currently enabled.

Any indication?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you have followed the video instructions, it’s possible that the problem is a missing permission on the API key: get_callback_address. This is mentioned in a pinned post under the video and also in the troubleshooting instructions on the coin adapter’s homepage.

Please let me know if you continue to experience this issue after enabling the permission.

with regards

scorza420
    Participant

I previously talked about create_transaction, I meant get_callback_address.

I watched the video and activated it. to all are 7 active permissions, correct?

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  scorza420.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  scorza420.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The permissions should be as shown at step 23 of this guide: https://www.dashed-slug.net/bitcoin-altcoin-wallets-wordpress-plugin/installation-instructions-web-wallet/

You will also need get_withdrawal_info.

1. As for the issue you are experiencing, have you checked the Troubleshooting section of the manual? (The manual is the PDF in the bundle download of the plugin).

2. It is possible that you may have an error in your JavaScript console. The plugin requires JavaScript to update the views, so please check.

3. Navigate to https://example.com/?__wallets_apiversion=3&__wallets_action=get_coins_info where example.com is your domain name. Do you see your coins listed? If not, it is possible that this JSON API response is erroneously cached on your server, so try refreshing your server cache to check if this is the problem.

Please let me know if the above does not help.

with regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.