I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Newly install Litecoin Adapter, not showing up in WooCommerce payment module

dashed-slug.net Forums WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension support Newly install Litecoin Adapter, not showing up in WooCommerce payment module

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    d3vnu77
    Participant

I just installed litecoin with the multi-coin adapter… however when I go to add it to the woo-commerce payment adapter, it does not show up on the list.

See attached images.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

The coin is not selectable because its exchange rate is not known, therefore it is not possible to use it for payments.

Please see the following example code for how to add the exchange rate of a custom currency:

https://gist.github.com/alex-georgiou/492196184f206002c864225180ca8fbb

Let me know if you need any more information about this.

with regards

EDIT: The above would be needed to add a custom coin, for Litecoin please make sure that you have enabled at least one exchange rate provider (all of them carry the BTC_LTC rate). If you are pricing your products in a fiat currency, such as USD or EUR, then also make sure that you have set up fixer.io, so that the plugin knows the exchange rates between cryptos and fiats.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.