I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).
If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!
So I am getting ready to launch this now with a new wallet, so I performed the following steps
1. stopped the wallets-api daemon
2. deleted the old n2aa.org.wallet file
3. deleted all records related to ARMS in the wallets_txs and wallets_add tables
4. ran wp cache flush
5. deleted the site transients related to _site_transient_trtl-ARMS-settings-max-height
6. restarted thewallets-api daemon
no matter what I do, _site_transient_trtl-ARMS-settings-max-height keeps getting inserted into the database with a value of -1000. I can change the value, it will get changed back to -1000, I can delete the record, it’ll come back as -1000
And my blockchain scan stays at 1000 as seen in the attached image.
not sure what is causing this.
You must be logged in
to view attached files.
Purely my fault… I was running the ./2ACoind without binding to the outside ip address and port.
This is resolved.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.