I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Negative balance after trading

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Negative balance after trading

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vorticism
    Participant

When the user is trading, the balance seems to be ‘-‘.
    I do not know why.
    But I thought it was an important issue, so I first reported it.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello, could you please give me more information? Please describe what you did and what happened, and in which UIs. Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Alex,

After a trade it shows negative balance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you. I am aware of the problem and am looking for a solution.

Once this is fixed, the Exchange will be taken out of beta.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

After a lot of searching I determined the source of the problem and provided a fix in 0.4.2-beta. The Exchange extension should not cause new negative balances any more when matching trades. The bug was partly due to differences in the application of maker and taker fees to the base currency while buying the quote currency. If you wish to continue testing the plugin, I would suggest that you first wipe all trades and orders from the database, with delete from wp_wallets_txs where category='trade';delete from wp_wallets_orders;

I will keep the extension in beta for a short while longer and if no more bugs are detected, it will be bumped to 1.0.0 (i.e. production-ready).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Perfect Alex… Will test and update you…

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.