I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Need to add some other features

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Need to add some other features

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hello there,
    I need some features :

Users can post their own coin deal with a desired coin with their own exchange rates or offers from certain exchanges

Investors use coin to run masternode and get interest automatically (cycle of dividing profits by 7-90 days), based on their equity investment in

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The first feature is an exchange. Everyone needs this, not just you. I have written about this before on the readme and elsewhere, including a long explanation here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/forums/topic/when-is-the-trading-plugin-role-out/#post-2404

As for PoS coins, they will not be implemented any time soon. There is simply not enough time for me to do this, and it is a huge architectural change that would require changes everywhere including the database tables, adapters, etc.

I try to add features that people ask me but these two things are very huge tasks. I am trying to do the first one, (the exchange) as time permits, but the priority has to fall on solving bugs and providing support.

In any case thank you very much for sharing your thoughts. I appreciate it.

kind regards
    Alex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.