Open extra topbar

Multi QR code shown on a single page?

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Multi QR code shown on a single page?

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Multi QR code shown on a single page?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexg 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jameslam
    Participant

Hi guys!

I need to display deposit info for all coins one by one in a single page including address,QR code,symbol etc,I found it display the same QR code for different coin. is it possible to show the corresponding QR code for different coin in a single page? and how to do with that?

Thanks a lot!

James

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jameslam
    Participant

Further more ,I found QR code is not corresponding to the right coin in static template,for example I use [wallets_deposit template=”static” symbol=”LTC” qrsize=”120″] ,the QR code is for BTC not LTC,no matter symbol=”LTC”or”ETH” whatever,QR code is only the one for BTC,pls check the attachment..is this a bug or what shall I do to handel this, thank you..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The correct way to display a QR code for a specific coin is to use the static template, as you discovered.

Since the static templates are new, it might be a bug. I will investigate and let you know here as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting this.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Version 4.3.0 has a fix for the bug with QR codes in static deposit UIs.

Additionally, it is now possible to set a site-wide default coin (Frontend Settings) or to set the default coin for a page or post (via a new meta box).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.