I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Multi QR code shown on a single page?

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Multi QR code shown on a single page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys!

I need to display deposit info for all coins one by one in a single page including address,QR code,symbol etc,I found it display the same QR code for different coin. is it possible to show the corresponding QR code for different coin in a single page? and how to do with that?

Thanks a lot!

James

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Further more ,I found QR code is not corresponding to the right coin in static template,for example I use [wallets_deposit template=”static” symbol=”LTC” qrsize=”120″] ,the QR code is for BTC not LTC,no matter symbol=”LTC”or”ETH” whatever,QR code is only the one for BTC,pls check the attachment..is this a bug or what shall I do to handel this, thank you..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The correct way to display a QR code for a specific coin is to use the static template, as you discovered.

Since the static templates are new, it might be a bug. I will investigate and let you know here as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting this.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Version 4.3.0 has a fix for the bug with QR codes in static deposit UIs.

Additionally, it is now possible to set a site-wide default coin (Frontend Settings) or to set the default coin for a page or post (via a new meta box).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.