I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Moved: Reply To: Shortcodes will not load

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Moved: Reply To: Shortcodes will not load

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am having this same issue however I have checked all of the permission and do not see and conflicts. I also do not see any errors. Any suggestions?

awesome plugin concept and I would love to get it to work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

(I have moved your post to a new thread as it is likely not the same problem as that on the other thread)

You have installed the plugin and while logged in you see the shortcodes instead of them being substituted with any UI.

This is most likely due to your server-side cache. Try clearing your cache once, after posting your shortcodes.

In addition, if you decide to use the static templates of the shortcodes, you should also add some exclusion rule on your cache for that page. How you do that depends on what type of cache you use.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Cache is completely disabled/cleared.

Incognito window opened and still only shortcode and no UI is displaying.
    page: https://piiggybank.com/wallets/

When requesting support, please send the following info along with your request.

Plugin version 4.3.2
    Git SHA 0dff7cce
    Web Server Apache
    PHP version 7.0.33
    WordPress version 5.2.1
    MySQL version 10.2.11-MariaDB-log
    DB prefix wpyi_
    Is multisite false
    Is network activated false
    PHP max execution time 30
    Using external cache false
    DB storage engine for ‘wpyi_wallets_txs’ InnoDB
    DB storage engine for ‘wpyi_wallets_adds’ InnoDB
    Constant ‘WP_DEBUG’ false
    Constant ‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’ false
    Constant ‘WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY’ true
    Constant ‘DISABLE_WP_CRON’ n/a
    Constant ‘DSWALLETS_FILE’ /home/creat681/public_html/piiggybank.com/wp-content/plugins/wallets/wallets.php
    Constant ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’ 40M
    PHP.ini ‘memory_limit’ 512M
    Cron jobs last ran on Tue, 11 Jun 19 11:08:31 +0000
    Cron jobs last runtime (sec) 0
    Cron jobs peak memory: 63701152
    Cron jobs memory delta: 1960
    PHP Extension ‘curl’ Loaded
    PHP Extension ‘mbstring’ Loaded
    PHP Extension ‘openssl’ Loaded
    PHP Extension ‘zlib’ Loaded
    Active wallets extensions wallets-cp 1.1.0
    Network-active wallets extensions n/a

Attachments:
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello again,

My apologies but I did not notice the problem right away from your screenshot.

The “shortcodes” that you have used are actually not shortcodes, they are capabilities. For a complete list of the shortcodes available, please see: https://www.dashed-slug.net/bitcoin-altcoin-wallets-wordpress-plugin/shortcodes/ The shortcodes for this plugin all begin with the wallets_ prefix.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

No apologies necessary. Thank you very much. Thank solved the problem.

One follow up question, if you don’t mind. I am trying to change the color of the text/font in the field on the wallet, but I cannot seem to locate where. I have been searching for quite some time and custom css doesn’t seem to work.

The font is very hard to read on the white background. Any idea how I can accomplish this?
    Thanks in advance!!

Attachments:
    alexg
    Keymaster

Sure, you can change text colors via: “Customizer” -> “Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets” -> “Text” -> “Color”, and “Label color”

(Could you please open a new thread for each distinct issue/question? This helps people who search this forum in the future. Thanks!)

with regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.