I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Monero Coin Adapter used with other coin

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Monero Coin Adapter used with other coin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello
    I had configured Monero Coin Adapter and create a new coin adapter.
    I successfully ran the coin-wallet-rpc using the –trusted-daemon argument (using an external CoinDaemon) and is configured to listen on 127.0.0.1:18082

But this error:
    The GRAFT coin RPC API cannot be contacted.

To configure your GRAFT coin adapter, you need to start the graft-coind and graft-coin-wallet-rpc services on your system. Example:

graft-coind –rpc-bind-port 18081 –rpc-login graft_coin_daemon_user:graft_coin_daemon_pass
    graft-coin-wallet-rpc –rpc-login graft_coin_rpc_user:graft_coin_rpc_pass –rpc-bind-port 18082 –wallet-file /path/to/graft-coin/wallet –password wallet_pass –daemon-login graft_coin_daemon_user:graft_coin_daemon_pass –daemon-address=127.0.0.1:18081

Question 1: Is mandatory to run/configure the CoinDaemon in the same Server with WordPress?
    Question 2: Can I use the –trusted-daemon argument in some config file to use an external CoinDaemon?

Best regards

Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Solved:

My mistake.

I used successfully coin-wallet-rpc –trusted-daemon argument(connected to an external daemon) but used incorrectly –daemon-login instead of –rpc-login

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know. These params can be confusing!

with regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.