I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Minimum Withdrawal Setting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vorticism
    Participant

Coinpayment has a fixed value of ‘Minimum Withdrawal’.
    This value varies by coin.

Because the prices of the coins are different, I can not match the ‘Minimum Withdrawal’ value with a certain amount or rate.
    It is very difficult to cover Minimum Withdrawal if I apply more than one coin of coinpayment.

Apart from the fee, users will fail if they attempt to withdraw below the minimum withdrawal amount.
    I can announce ‘Minimum Withdrawal’ to the user.
    However, not everyone will follow these standards.

Can I set a per-coin fee(or minimum amount) in the plugin?
    Or is it possible that the user will not be able to withdraw if they enter below ‘Minimum Withdrawal’?
    Ideally, if both things are all together.
    However, the plugin seems to need one of these.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

You should not try to set a minimum withdrawal. This is enforced by CoinPayments. I will try to add a minimum withdrawal restriction to the frontend but this requires some reworking at the coin adapter level. Will report back here when this is done.

Thanks

vorticism
    Participant

Thank you.
    I think the restriction at the frontend is enough.

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, the backend will already reject a withdrawal that is too small. A frontend check will be added for the convenience of the users.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The plugin now lets you set a minimal withdrawal setting as of version 3.2.0 in the coin adapter settings.

This is not yet available for the CoinPayments adapter, but I will add the UI to do so soon.

In the meantime, if a user attempts to withdraw with the latest version 1.0.2 of the CoinPayments adapter and the withdrawal fails due to the amount being less than that allowed, then the minimum amount is recorder in the DB. Subsequent attempts to enter withdrawals will be filtered at the frontend for that minimum amount for that coin.

I will post here when it will be possible to set the minimum amount via the Admin UI.

kind regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.