I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Minimum withdrawal amount

dashed-slug.net Forums Fiat Coin Adapter extension support Minimum withdrawal amount

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    odior
    Participant

Hi, please is it possible to set a minimum withdrawal amount for each custom coin? It would be of great help especially for airdrops to restrict people from immediately requesting withdrawal once it arrives.

Secondly, I suspect I could achieve this using the ‘available coins’ option so they can have the coin in their balance but the available coin which they can withdraw or use is restricted. I couldn’t figure out how this works. Please can you throw some explanation on it?

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

There is no setting for the minimum withdrawal amount for custom coins, since these coins cannot normally be withdrawn (or deposited). If you have developed your own mechanism for withdrawing/depositing such coins, then this is where you should be checking the withdrawal amount against any limits you want to place.

Moreover, the available balance is not related to this. Available balance is the part of the user’s balance that is not currently locked in pending transactions or in market orders on the Exchange extension. This is not a feature that you can control; rather, user balance is split into “available” and “unavailable” to guard against double-spends.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.