I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Min Withdraw of DOGE requires on CP not Reflected in Menu

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support Min Withdraw of DOGE requires on CP not Reflected in Menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Testing out the CP adapter on new site and noticed that with the adapter all linked up it lets you attempt to withdraw 1 DOGE and fails, while if you look on Coinpayments.net the minimum to withdraw off site is 24 DOGE.

I looked for a setting to require a minimum of 24 for the end users but did not see anything other than fees.

For now I’m putting the notice that you need a minimum of 24 DOGE to withdraw.

Thanks!

Felty

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

You bring a valid point.

Currently there is a minimum withdrawal amount, but at first it is set to zero. After one withdrawal fails due to being too small, the API responds with the minimal amount and then retains this minimum in the db.

Obviously this is not ideal: It would be better if the minimum withdrawal amount for DOGE was initialized to 24 DOGE (same as in platform). But there is no way to retrieve this info for all coins from the API, so the minimum is discovered only when a withdrawal fails. I can enter the data manually in the plugin, but then it won’t be in sync, so you see the problem.

Most likely the solution would be to expose the minimum withdrawal amount setting in the coin list. Then the user can make sure that the limits are set correctly. I will work on this and let you know here.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

Yes, I think if you could put a minimum withdrawal amount in the same area as the fees, the user could get a notification there is more than the standard withdraw.

I would not mind setting that manually rather than pulling it via API from the Coinpayment.net side.

Also perhaps the admin could also set a max withdrawal amount there too?

Thanks!

-Felty

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have been working on a solution to this issue that will allow you to easily set minimum withdrawal amounts. Additionally it will be possible to specify withdrawal and internal fees in detail per each coin (both fixed amounts per transaction, and proportional to the transacted amount). The plugin will start off with the same values as those used by the CoinPayments platform, and the admin can then increase these values if needed.

As a sidenote, I do plan to implement a maximum withdrawal amount, but I plan to do this differently, as part of the parent plugin. I would like the admin to be able to say that a user can withdraw up to the equivalent of X USD per day, and the total will be over all types of currencies. I believe this is more useful as a safety precaution.

I will notify you again here, when the solution I’m working on is out.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello again,

The issue with minimal withdrawal amounts is addressed in version 1.1.0 of the CoinPayments adapter. As an admin, it is now possible to set the minimum withdrawal amount, and the amount is first initialized to the platform default. The admin can increase this value, but it cannot be decreased below what the platform’s minimum is.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Following up. It reset my API but after putting everything back (the CP keys) it let me withdraw and give appropriate messages when trying to do less than CP min requirements.

Thanks so much!

-Felty @ VidYen

alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback!

The adapter deletes all its settings when you uninstall it, so if you performed a clean uninstall, this would be the reason. Since this information is sensitive, I think it’s a good idea to wipe it when uninstalling the plugin.

It’s great to hear that it works for you. I appreciate it.

with regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.