I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Membership questions

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Membership questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I briefly looked around the forum and did not see this directly asked although I am sure it is somewhere.

After purchasing does the extension quit working after the month membership is finished? Or do you just loose support for the extension?

Thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can continue using the extensions after your membership finishes (but will not be able to download any new updates or get technical support for the premium extensions).

Apologies if this was not clear. I am currently rewriting the documentation as part of wallets6 development and will add this information in the faq.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you very much for the quick response.
    You have definitely gained a future customer. I have read your (lengthy) information about the upcoming wallet6 and look forward to it. The current core is beyond easy to setup and use I am very interested in the wallet6 release.

Have a great day & thank you again

alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you.

wallets6 is a complete redesign from the ground up. It should be ready in a few months™.

Seriously, I have less than 50 dev tasks remaining in my backlog, so, prepare to be amazed before summer, probably!

I think what admins will appreciate the most will be the ability to create and edit transactions and addresses via the admin screens, and the ability to filter transactions by currency, user, tag, wallet, etc.

But there’s tons of improvements under the hood, some of which will eventually allow interoperability with the new Ethereum-like blockchains (account-based rather than UTXO-based).

with regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.