I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Maximum number of trading pairs

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Maximum number of trading pairs

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The maximum number of trading pairs seems to be limited to 29. Is there a reason for this limit and if not how can you increase it?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I cannot think of any reason why there should be such a limit. The number 29 is not significant in any way to the plugin.

I will check and get back to you.

thanks for reporting this

Anonymous
    Inactive

After investigating a bit further it seems that the problem is not related to the number of pairs, it is when you enter multiple rows and then hit save it doesn’t save them.

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, thank you. It seems some maximum limit was reached in the size of the POST request that saves the markets. I have changed the POST request to make it more compact and it should now fit many more markets. This will be released later today.

kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

In version 0.2.2-beta released just now you should be able to set more markets.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.