I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Modify ordering in market table

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Modify ordering in market table

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

The new button tabs for showing crypto and fiat, how can I place them at the beginning of the line before “all” or at the end at all?
    How can I place the “24h price”, “%change” and “Links” columns at the beginning just after the Market column?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can easily do this by modifying the market table, as described in the accompanying documentation (Frontend chapter). I assume you’re referring to the shortcode [wallets_exchange_markets]. Here’s how you can change the column ordering:

1. Copy file wp-content/plugins/wallets-exchange/templates/market.php into wp-content/themes/YOURTHEMEORCHILDTHEME/templates/wallets-exchange/market.php

2. In the new copy, edit the HTML markup. Change the ordering of the columns. The same ordering must be on the table headers (th tags) and the cells (td tags).

Hope this helps.

with regards

EDIT: I just realized you want to change the ordering of the tabs. This is not possible. The above instructions are for altering the ordering of the table columns.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.