I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Markets table refresh

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Markets table refresh

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

When I refresh from the markets table, if the market previously selected was not the first one when loads the page at first time, when refreshed, the selected market points to the default one (or first one).

For better U X, I think it would be better if the selected market does not reset to the default one when refreshed from the table. Its a small detail but I think it improves operations efficiency. What do you think?

Thank you

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are correct, I will fix that in the next patch.

Thank you!

alexg
    Keymaster

In the latest Exchange version 0.4.2-beta the selected market remains the same after market data is reloaded.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great! Thanks Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, we had also the newest version, but it is as former. When we refresh the page, it loaded the default page.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks. I am unable to reproduce the problem on 0.5.1-beta. The issue originally reported by bigblue has been fixed.

When a user refreshes the markets view, the currently selected market remains the same as before.

1. To be clear, what do you mean by “default page”? When you refresh the markets view, does the first market become selected?

2. Could you try clearing your browser’s cache and refreshing the page before you try again?

3. Do you see any JavaScript errors in your browser’s console?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.