I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Market

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it possible to Display the dropdown Menu with Details in vertical?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, displaying the details vertically is the default, as shown in your screenshot, unless your theme somehow overrides this.

To see how your theme overrides the CSS, you could inspect the markup. The details are displayed as a definition list.

An idea would be to use something like break-after to control where the breaks are. What works depends on what your theme’s rules are. Without knowing more about this I cannot be more specific.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry !!!! Is it possible to Display the dropdown Menu with Details in horizontal?

alexg
    Keymaster

Sure, you can go to Customizer -> Additional CSS and add the following rule:

.dashed-slug-wallets-exchange.market dt,
    .dashed-slug-wallets-exchange.market dd {
    	display: inline-block;
    }

Hope this helps!

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

does not working

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have tested these rules in twentyseventeen and should work with many, but not all themes. If these rules are not working for you, this is probably due to your theme.

I can provide an alternative template for this shortcode with horizontal markup rather than CSS rules, in one of the next patches. I will inform you on this thread once this is out.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

In version 0.7.0-beta of the Exchange extension, there is now a new shortcode [wallets_exchange_market template="horizontal-dropdown"]. The equivalent, if you choose to use the new static templates, is[wallets_exchange_market template=”horizontal-static”]`. Please see the full release notes here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/static-exchange-templates/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.