I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Market History Doesn’t Work For Logged Out Users

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Market History Doesn’t Work For Logged Out Users

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello. The latest update seems to have broken [wallets_exchange_market_history] for logged out users.

The Chart does not populate with any data when a logged out user attempts to view [wallets_exchange_market_history]

Thanks.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for letting me know.

I assume you upgraded the Exchange directly from 1.1.0 to 1.1.2, because there is nothing in 1.1.1 that could cause this issue.

Could you please tell me the following:

1. Are you running the latest version of wallets, 4.4.8?

2. What errors do you see in the JavaScript console while logged out?

thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am running the latest of everything:
    wallets: Version 4.4.8
    exchange: Version 1.1.2

I fixed the problem by adding the static element to the shortcode: [wallets_exchange_market_history template=”static” market=”BTC_XMR”]

The static template is probably more appropriate for my purposes and what I should have been using.

Thanks for your reply.

Here is the error in console while logged out:
    DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: https://…/wp-content/plugins/wallets/assets/scripts/sprintf.min.js.map

alexg
    Keymaster

OK thank you for the additional information.

If this warning is all you see in the JavaScript console, then there is no error, the shortcode is working as intended. Additionally, I could not reproduce the issue on my end.

The dynamic shortcodes require a selected market, therefore at least one of the [wallets_exchange_market] templates must exist on the same page. If you’re using the static templates, it’s best to only stick to those.

I am in the middle of optimizing the frontend, so that only the code and data that’s actually needed in each page is loaded. This is a coordinated effort that has to affect all components, so I’m trying to release the changes in a sequence that will not affect users. This will be rolled out over the coming months.

Glad you found a solution to your issue.

with regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.