I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Localization related

dashed-slug.net Forums Faucet extension support Localization related

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    vorticism
    Participant

I tried to translate and try differently in some ways, but I could not apply translations.

Please review the translations of commission-related keywords on the front end.
    ex) Faucet earnings, Coin Symbol, Payouts, Comission Total..etc

vorticism
    Participant

I do not know why, but I can not apply translations.
    *Faucet earnings
    *Coin Symbol
    *Payouts
    *Commission Total..

These words are in the translation file. And I translated.
    But it does not apply.
    Is it a problem that only happens to me? If so, I will try.

vorticism
    Participant

If possible, can I also translate the remaining time for turning the faucet,
    For example, “hours”

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

There is a bug with these strings, I will fix it in the next release. Thanks for pointing this out.

As for the human-readable times, these get generated from moment.js. I will have to find a way to make the translations for this library match the WordPress settings.

These fixes should be out soon. I will let you know here.

kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

The strings you mentioned are now translatable in 1.4.2 You will find them in the language domain wallets-faucet-front (they were previously in wallets-faucet).

I have produced a fix for localizing moment.js to the default WordPress locale. This fix will go into the next patch release of the parent plugin (not out yet).

vorticism
    Participant

Thank you for updating.
    Translation is well applied.

alexg
    Keymaster

Version 3.6.5 of the parent plugin includes localization for the included library moment.js that handles times. This also affects the faucet. The language for time strings will automatically match the WordPress locale.

vorticism
    Participant

Ok good, Thank you:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.