I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

limit selling by Role

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support limit selling by Role

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

is it possible or a feature we can up where there is a limit per day of selling per user roles

so that way no huge dumps in price

i see sites like arbitraging etc do it, it keeps ppl from crashing the market

since there is a limit to BTC it should be able to be implemented to set a amount that sellers can sell

alexg
    Keymaster

Thanks, this is a good idea.

In some regulated markets the market freezes for the duration of the day if there is more than a percentage drop in price. Since there is already a way to disable a market, I can add this feature. If the feature enabled, the market will automatically disable when price changes more than an admin-selected limit.

I will implement this soon.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

that will be perfect

anyway you can also limit via user role?

this way the feature is there and we can let our users know that we will limit them to say 50 coins per 24 hour period

and have it set like the faucet timer that we can set for any amount and time frame as needed

you rock!

alexg
    Keymaster

The ban will not be user-specific. Rather, I would like to duplicate a feature of some existing markets.

Therefore there will not be a role-specific limit. However you could implement it by hooking into the wallets_api_limit_order filter.

kind regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.