I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Javascript Error: Cannot find closing comment tag

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Javascript Error: Cannot find closing comment tag

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi!

I ran into the “No currencies are currently enabled” issue, so I proceeded with the troubleshooting advice for that issue; I receive a Javascript error “Cannot find closing comment tag.” The site is not running any optimizer plugins. You can see the issue at: https://leelamaps.com/2021/04/10/seed-bank/

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It looks like the issue is that it doesn’t support user_id for non-static deposit shortcodes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It looks like the issue is that it doesn’t support user_id for non-static deposit shortcodes.

Currently troubleshooting the issue, contents at link will reflect changes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The edit function of forum posts is broken. Will have a link with a deposit form up soon.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you have not modified the templates, then the closing comment tag should be there.

If it’s not found, this is likely due to an error being interjected with the HTML. This is especially likely if you have not set WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY to false in your wp-config.php. Did you check the debug.log for errors?

In any case, please do the following:

1. Ensure that you are not modified the templates.
    2. Let me know which shortcode you are using, and with what attributes exactly.
    3. Email me a regular user username and password, and the link to the page, so I can login and check the issue on your site.

with regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.