I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Is WCMP Still supported

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I read through the forums and noticed a mention as regards disabling the integration with WCMP…

I’m setting up a crypto vendor platform and I’ve subscribed and it’s looking good so far

But what are the present integrations with WC Marketplace and what are the things that my vendors can and cannot do

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

WCMP support is experimental at best but I will keep it for now. I was considering removing it because I don’t have the time to work on it or improve it, but since it does work in some cases, I will leave it there for whoever is using it.

What’s not working mainly is automatic disbursal of payments. The plugin extension will warn you in the admin screens about this.

If you manually approve each commission payout then this will work, as long as the designated admin account still holds the funds and has not spent them.

Your vendors should be unaffected by this, except for the fact that they can’t receive their payouts automatically. Once you approve their payouts manually, they can then proceed to withdraw their cryptocurrency earnings using [wallets_withdraw].

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.