I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Is there a way to move only the user's balance?

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Is there a way to move only the user's balance?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vorticism
    Participant

If I installed a new WordPress and reinstalled the plugin,

Is there a way to move only the user’s balance based on the user list that was migrated?
    (Transactions do not have to be moved)

alexg
    Keymaster

If you have preserved user_ids by reloading the old wp_users table, then you can export the transactions to csv and reimport them.

You bring a valid point, that exporting and re-importing should be based on emails, not user_ids. I will work on the exporter/importer function so that this is easier.

For the time being, do the following: Copy the tables wp_users, wp_wallets_txs and wp_wallets_adds from your old installation to the new one. Everything should work nicely.

alexg
    Keymaster

In version 3.6.1 of the plugin, you can now use the CSV export feature to write out a file of user transactions, where users are denoted by email, not user_id. Therefore you can now re-import that file to a new WordPress installation where your users have different user_ids, as long as they have the same email address.

vorticism
    Participant

Thanks for the update.
    It is good to be able to import by email.

vorticism
    Participant

When transaction is imported, is the ‘move’ transaction excluded?
    I tried several times, but I can not see move transactions.
    Most of my transactions are ‘move’.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

When you import transactions, they are not executed. They should instead appear in your transactions list at the state they were in when exported, and with their original date.

Also, when you import transactions, there is a count of transactions successfully imported and a count of total transactions read from a file. Any transactions that are already in your DB would fail to be reimported. Any DB errors would also cause a transaction to not be imported.

I would recommend that you first verify that the move transactions are not imported. If not, then there might be clues in your mySQL’s error.log file. The errors will also be written into your WordPress debug log if logging is enabled in wp-config.php. The errors would be written at the moment you attempt the import. Could you please check?

Please let me know what you find.

kind regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.