I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Is possible change Exchange market template ?

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Is possible change Exchange market template ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is possible change this shortcode:
    [wallets_exchange_market template=”static”]

I want change it and put less options, like last price, volumen and trade volume only?

Is it possible to modify the template to only show some data such as last purchase and sale price, and market volume?
    I also wanted to adjust the data so that the horizontal scroll bar shown in the photo is not displayed

Also change font text and put it bigger?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. The easiest way to hide the columns you don’t need is to use the provided HTML classes to hide these columns via CSS. For example:

.dashed-slug-wallets-exchange.market.static .min_ask { display: none; }
    .dashed-slug-wallets-exchange.market.static .max_bid { display: none; }

Do this for any columns you want to hide. You can see the classes in your browser’s inspector. These are: coin_icon, market_name, last_price, min_ask, ask_volume, ask_volume_base, max_bid, bid_volume, bid_volume_base, trade_volume_quote_24, trade_volume_base_24, percent_change_24, market_button.

2. If you only leave three columns, the horizontal scrollbar will probably disappear on its own. To force it to not show, you can use:

.dashed-slug-wallets-exchange.market.static table {
    	overflow-x: hidden;
    }

3. To make the font size, larger, you could do this:

.dashed-slug-wallets-exchange.market.static table {
    	font-size: larger;
    }

Try values such as large, larger, etc, or you can specify the size in terms of pt, px, etc. See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/font-size

Do not add any CSS to the plugin’s code, because A) the CSS code is minified, and B) any changes get overwritten at any plugin update. Instead, you have a few options:

1. Add your CSS code in the Customizer. This is the easiest way.

2. You can create a child theme to your theme and add the CSS code there. If you already have a child theme to your theme, this is also very easy and a good way to add CSS.

Hope this helps.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it possible to set the number of pairings you show? Like now, i believe it shows 5, and you can scroll down to see the rest. But i am not a fan of the scrollbar and would rather show all markets and no scrolling or at least a fixed amount. Possibly making pages instead of scrolling

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can disable the max height on the markets view with the following CSS:

.dashed-slug-wallets-exchange.market table {
    	max-height: none;
    }

Or if you want to set some particular height:

.dashed-slug-wallets-exchange.market table {
    	max-height: 100em;
    }

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanx man. you’re the best. i appreciate all the work you do for this. keep it up

alexg
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I will keep it up!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.