I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Is it possible to add NXT?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,
    So I think NXT doesnt have the Bitcoin Core json-rpc api but an own api (https://nxtdocs.jelurida.com/API).
    Is it possible to add NXT though?

Kind regards,
    S. V.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. It is a good idea.

Unfortunately I am currently very busy with the upcoming wallets6 project, where “coin adapters” will be replaced with a new thing, “wallet adapters”. Once I do this, I will work on a wallet adapter for ERC-20, and after that I can look at NXT. So it is unlikely that I can look at this, or any other feature request, before 2022.

I am adding your request to the backlog.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you very much!
    Our Team will be waiting.

Kind regards,
    HXG

Alonsome
    Participant

Same with me to as I have an NXT based coin to integrate with so I will be waiting on it.

alexg
    Keymaster

@Alonsome OK, but know that this will take a long time, and may even never get completed. My current priority is wallets6, then ERC-20 and Bitcoin Lightning network. By the time I get to NXT, it may no longer be relevant.

LeinAd
    Participant

Bytecoin RPC would be very nice too :-p

alexg
    Keymaster

@LeinAd I am currently working on wallets6, so any other type of work is out of the question. After I’m finished I will focus on ERC-20 and lightning network, so I no longer accept feature requests from users. If you spot any bugs/issues, these of course will have to take priority.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.