I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Is it possible for this plugin to keep track of assets on the BTC OmniLayer?

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Is it possible for this plugin to keep track of assets on the BTC OmniLayer?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    d3vnu77
    Participant

What would be the steps in doing this?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately it is not possible to connect omni layer assets at this time.

What would be required, would be for someone to develop a wallet adapter for such assets.

In case you are interested, instructions for developing wallet adapters are here:

https://github.com/dashed-slug/wallets/blob/6.0.0-RC5/docs/developer.md#developing-wallet-adapters-wallet-adapters

A wallet adapter is a PHP object that derives from a base class provided in the plugin. Its main jobs are to discover deposits for the plugin and to perform withdrawals at the request of the plugin.

Unfortunately I do not have time to develop an omni layer wallet adapter. Whenever I have time for development, I am working on a bitcoin lighning (lnd) adapter, and its natural continuation will probably be to connect to tarot assets. Only time will tell what I actually manage to develop, since everything is fluid right now. I have also been looking into the infura API for ERC-20 assets, but this requires significantly more work, mostly key management.

Hope this answers your question. Let me know if you have additional questions.

with regards

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.