I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

IPN questions

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

we are currently using the ipn handler page from coinpayments

but we also use your coinpayments plugin.

But we need to have balances etc that your plugin uses to show up.

is there a way you have found to have them work together?

i thought we could do almost a file gets to ping your ipn or set that in your ipn page, which we know on any of your future updates could break.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I am not sure I understood your question. There are multiple points I do not understand.

1. What do you mean by “using the ipn handler page from coinpayments”? What page is that?

2. “But we need to have balances etc that your plugin uses to show up.”: Which balances are you referring to? Hot wallet balances or user balances? You don’t need communication with CoinPayments or any wallet to display user balances.

3. “i thought we could do almost a file gets to ping your ipn”: What do you mean by “ping the ipn”? The IPN is an incoming message, you cannot do polling on it. That’s the whole point of IPN (Incoming Payment Notification). You need to listen for the incoming message which arrives when the CP platform requests it.

Can you please be more clear? What are you trying to achieve? Are you trying to detect when a user performs a deposit to a user deposit address (or to another address)? Please describe what your objective is and I’ll try to help.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

weird i thought i responded but didn’t

i got it figured out i think!

just going to hard code the ipn_url when i need it or leave blank in the curl call and let your ipn handler take care of it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.