I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Internal server error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

I have a fresh install with only your plugins installed, I am able to transfer coins from the backend to external wallets, and I am able to transfer to internal accounts from external wallets.

Meaning that everything works, exept I can not transfer coins from one user to another NOR can I transfer coins to external accounts. This from the FRONTEND…. I am getting the “Could not contact server. Status: error Error: Internal Server Error

Any idea’s?

Anonymous
    Inactive

And I have tried on 3 different browsers…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmm….

I disabled confirmation email and administrator confirmations, this solved everything so now I will try to figure out which part seems to be disruptive….

AgoraLive

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

If there is an error 500, you could enable WordPress debugging and see the error in your debug log.

1. Once you spot the error, please send it to me so I can have a look.

2. The features you disabled use wp_mail(). If mail is not configured on your server, this could be the source of the problem.

If you determine that this is the case, you could try setting up this plugin to forward your emails through a Gmail SMTP.

Please do let me know what error is written to your logs.

kind regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.