Open extra topbar

Insufficient funds

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Insufficient funds

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Insufficient funds

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexg 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vorticism
    Participant

If the user selects the MAX quantity when ordering, an error will be displayed.
    “Insufficient funds”

There is a fee even if the administrator sets the fee to zero.

alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you.

Again, I cannot reproduce the problem. All my tests show that everything is fine, as with the other problem you reported earlier (market creation). When I set the fee to zero, no fees are applied, and when I select the max amount to transact, this works for me.

Something is very strange and I have to think of how to debug it. I am not sure right now what other information to ask you, once I do I will get back to you.

alexg
    Keymaster

I have now identified a bug that is probably related to causing the “insufficient funds” message. I am still not sure why fees would be applied when you set them to zero. I will look at this again tomorrow.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have just now released 0.5.3-beta which includes a few bugfixes, including one that I believe was causing the “insufficient funds” message you saw. There is also a new feature, you can now disable buy, sell, and cancel operations individually per market. I was not yet able to identify a condition where fees are applied when they are set to zero.

kind regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.