I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Insufficient funds

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Insufficient funds

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vorticism
    Participant

If the user selects the MAX quantity when ordering, an error will be displayed.
    “Insufficient funds”

There is a fee even if the administrator sets the fee to zero.

alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you.

Again, I cannot reproduce the problem. All my tests show that everything is fine, as with the other problem you reported earlier (market creation). When I set the fee to zero, no fees are applied, and when I select the max amount to transact, this works for me.

Something is very strange and I have to think of how to debug it. I am not sure right now what other information to ask you, once I do I will get back to you.

alexg
    Keymaster

I have now identified a bug that is probably related to causing the “insufficient funds” message. I am still not sure why fees would be applied when you set them to zero. I will look at this again tomorrow.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have just now released 0.5.3-beta which includes a few bugfixes, including one that I believe was causing the “insufficient funds” message you saw. There is also a new feature, you can now disable buy, sell, and cancel operations individually per market. I was not yet able to identify a condition where fees are applied when they are set to zero.

kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Keeping you updated on this issue:

We now know that the above issues you mentioned were possible when using MyISAM as a MySQL table storage engine. The plugin since warns the user about converting the tables to InnoDB.

Moreover, with the recent feature of available balance calculations, these balance-related issues are now resolved.

with regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.