I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Important Issue!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

An user wrote me this:

Hi, when I withdraw ETH, i withdraw the while balance I had at 0.016 ETH. But after receiving the eth to my walletinus the tx fee, I still have 0.0013 eth balance. How can I fully withdraw a balance and not have any remaining after. Same issue with doge as well.

I have checked his transactions and they do not match. He received ETH 0.0253871 and has withdrawn ETH 0.02669152!!! And now he has ETH 0.00136250 in his wallet.

Help please!

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Normally this is not possible.

However, it is probably the case that the deposit happened with a version of the wallet prior to 3.6.5. In 3.6.5 a fix was added to count deposit fees, that were previously introduced in the CoinPayments adapter. In other words, this must be related to: https://www.dashed-slug.net/forums/topic/negative-balance-request-for-a-pending-balance-feature/#post-4285

If your users use the latest version of both the parent plugin and the coin adapter extension, they can be assured that this will not happen again.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

No, both deposits and withdrawals have been made after the last update.

I wrote this to the user:

Please tell me what are the amounts of Ethereum that have finally reached your wallet in all Ethereum withdrawals

And he wrote me this:

1st payment received was 0.0092 eth and my balance on bycryp after showed as 0.0013eth available

2nd was 0.15 eth payment received and agaiinshows now as 0.0013 eth available on bycry even though I though I withdrew all eth.

Thanks!!!

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, this looks important, as you say! Thank you for reporting, and for the additional info you sent to my email.

I will investigate and get back to you once I have a fix.

regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Alex!!! For the moment I have stopped withdrawals on my website.

alexg
    Keymaster

OK I have investigated at length the problem you reported, and have provided a fix in version 3.6.7 of the parent plugin.

Thanks again for spotting this. There was another bug in the algorithm that sums fees for the balances. This was introduced in 3.6.5 while attempting to fix another bug. The algorithm now correctly sums fees for all kinds of transactions, i.e. deposits, withdrawals, internal transfers and exchange trades.

Due to the bug being fixed now, you or your client may notice more negative balances. This is because withdrawal fees were not subtracted from user balances during the time between 3.6.5 and 3.6.7. My sincerest apologies for this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great Alex!!! Thank you!!!

A greeting!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi.

Is there any way to know which users have their accounts in negative? I would like to add coins so that your balance reaches 0.

alexg
    Keymaster

Assuming the table prefix is wp_, and if the installation is not multisite, then the following query would show you the user ids, coins and balances that are negative:

SELECT
    	account,
    	symbol,
    	SUM( IF( amount > 0, amount - fee, amount ) ) AS balance
    FROM
    	wp_wallets_txs
    WHERE
    	status = 'done'
    GROUP BY
    	account,
    	symbol
    HAVING
    	balance < 0;

If you are on a multisite installation with multiple blogs, you should also group by blog_id:

SELECT
    	blog_id,
    	account,
    	symbol,
    	SUM( IF( amount > 0, amount - fee, amount ) ) AS balance
    FROM
    	wp_wallets_txs
    WHERE
    	status = 'done'
    GROUP BY
    	blog_id,
    	account,
    	symbol
    HAVING
    	balance < 0;
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.