I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

I need to add a few coins that are not supported by coinpayments.net

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion I need to add a few coins that are not supported by coinpayments.net

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I am working on a website for a client. He wants to add the following coins, do I need the multicoin aadapter for this or is there another way?
    I think I can manage to work with the multicoin adapter, but I need some more help then just the video I have found…
    If there is another way than the mutlicoin adapter I would love to hear it.

KB3

XGOX

MIRAI

OPC
    OPCX

NEO

HOLD

MONK

TIGRA

Would love to get some help!

Kind regards.
    Nick

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello Nick,

I checked a few of these coins on github, and they seem to be forks of Bitcoin/Litecoin. The important thing is that they should have a compatible JSON-RPC API.

In this case, you would use the Full Node Multi-coin adapter to connect to their wallets.

You will also need to think about running the wallets on a server or servers as services, configure the firewalls, etc. This is out of scope of this plugin.

All the details on what you need on the coin adapter side are on the extension’s page: https://www.dashed-slug.net/bitcoin-altcoin-wallets-wordpress-plugin/full-node-multi-coin-adapter-extension/

If after going through the instructions you need additional help, the support forum for the coin adapter is here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/forums/forum/full-node-multi-coin-adapter-extension-support/

kind regards,
    Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alright,

Thanks a lot for this information!

Kind regards,

Nick

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.