I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

I keep getting an error when short code tries to load

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion I keep getting an error when short code tries to load

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, great work guys;

I have successfully setup two different sites using your plugin.

Now I have a problem, everything is fine, coins display at admin end including deposit addresses for each user but the display QR code and address at frontend shows an error

Could not contact server. Status: parsererror Error: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

At Wallets > Cron job; link does not display success when loaded, only shows incomplete loading of homepage html.

Any suggestions?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

This is because the JSON API responds with HTML rather than JSON. You are probably seeing some error.

What do you see in your browser when you navigate to https://www.example.com/?__wallets_apiversion=3&__wallets_action=get_coins_info ? (replace “www.example.com” with your domain name).

In production you should disable errors from being displayed in the frontend. Do this with define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false ); in your wp-config.php.

Additionally, it’s possible that some caching plugin is caching the JSON responses. See if disabling the caching plugin makes a difference. If it does, re-enable the plugin and white-list any urls with the __wallets_action GET parameter.

If disabling caching plugins does not make a difference, there should be some type of error in your WordPress debug log, since you mentioned that the cron job displays an incomplete page. Instructions for enabling debugging are here: https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/

Hope this helps. Let me know what errors you see.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.