I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

How To Display Faucet Balance?

dashed-slug.net Forums Faucet extension support How To Display Faucet Balance?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Firstly thanks for such a great plugin and extensions! I have a quick question, how do I disdplay each faucet balance via shortcode? I suspect I could simply display the total balance of each coin from the faucet admin account to all users?

If you could provide a shortcode that would be great!

Thank you much appreciated.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello, thanks for your kind words!

Since the faucet balance is the balance of the user whom you’ve designated as faucet owner, you can use the “static” template of the wallets_balance shortcode, like so:

[wallets_balance template="static" user="faucet_owner_user" symbol="LTC"]

This would show the Litecoin balance of the user with username faucet_owner_user.

See here for a reference to the various shortcodes you can use: https://www.dashed-slug.net/bitcoin-altcoin-wallets-wordpress-plugin/shortcodes/

In the next version of the faucet, the actual shortcode for displaying the remaining balance will be suggested in the admin panels, so you can copy and paste it easily.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.