I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

How to display balance for custom coin

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion How to display balance for custom coin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    odior
    Participant

Hi, please I have added a number of custom coins. Is there a shortcode to display the balances of these custom coins in the user’s dashboard? I tried withdrawing an amount from a coin that had zero balance and it rightfully displayed insufficient available amount and the actual amount of that coin the user had. I want to be able to display the amount of coin a user has for every custom coin they’ve purchased. How do I go about this?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

First of all, clicking on the “Max” button will fill in the amount that you can withdraw.

You can also display the balances using the [wallets_balance] shortcode and its variations.

For example, if you want to simply display the current user’s balance of coin with symbol XYZ, you can do:

[wallets_balance template="static" symbol="XYZ"]

To learn more about the available shortcodes and how to use them, please see:

Wallet shortcodes

Let me know if you have any more questions about the user balance shortcodes.

with regards

odior
    Participant

Wow awesome. This works like a charm!

One more question though, is it possible to automatically display only coins that the user has balances for? Cos I’m thinking if a user holds balances for 3 coins and the site has about 100 coins or more, it’s going to be a nightmare scrolling through that dropdown looking for the exact one they have.

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The [wallets_balance template="list"] UI has a checkbox where the user can choose to either see all balances, including zero balances, or only the non-zero balances.

Hope this helps.

with regards

P.S. I am moving this entire thread to the General discussion, as it’s not related to the Fiat Coin adapter extension.

odior
    Participant

This is fantastic. Thanks a lot

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.