I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

How to disable some coin on a particular product

dashed-slug.net Forums WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension support How to disable some coin on a particular product

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey

I want to disable some coin appearing on a specific products Sample image. There are products I want to sell with either BTC only or ether etc. in this case, other coins enabled on the site will not appear if they are selected to be enabled on the said product.

How can I go ahead to achieve this.

alexg
    Keymaster

There’s no way to do this.

Remember that in WooCommerce you add some products on a basket and then pay for the entire basket in one currency.

The basket can potentially contain different products. The customer then pays for the entire basket.

I don’t know exactly what you are trying to do, but perhaps one solution would be to have a multisite install, and have several shops on the same domain. Each shop could have its own coin adapters with coins disabled or enabled as needed.

From the screenshot it looks like you are trying to create an exchange. You will not be able to do this easily via WooCommerce and you’d be better off starting from scratch to do your own plugin, in my opinion. WooCommerce is for e-shops, and not a good fit for selling currencies.

kind regards
    Alex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.