I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Hot balance vs user balance

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Hot balance vs user balance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t understand the purpose of showing your coinpayments balance/etc and also have to have an admin account with a seperate balance

I figured it would automatically be your coinpayments balance, otherwise, what is the point of having a HOT WALLET BALANCE, ADMIN BALANCE and all of this, shouldn’t it just be ONE single balance…

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

To understand the difference between the hot balance (such as CoinPayments balance), the user balances (including the admin balance) and other types of balances, please see the Glossary section of the documentation where all of these terms are explained.

It’s also worth checking the Cold storage section, because this is what you should be using to control the hot balance.

with regards

P.S. I have moved your question to a new thread since it is not related to your previous question about the faucet.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.