I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Subscribed with EU business plan, cannot download premium plugins

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Subscribed with EU business plan, cannot download premium plugins

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi i subscribed to premium but cannot download the exchange plugin or any other? please help – i think might be something wrong with my activation? i couldnt undestand the correct one to subscribe to – i do not hae a buisness in the un – if i need to resbcribe please tell me which plan to choose so i do it now if that is the problem?

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok i made second subscription for the correct one for the sum of 4 $ – can you cancel the wrong one that was for 3.23 i think? cause now i have double subcrition i think? thank you very much

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello and thank you for paying for premium membership.

As you found out, the EU business plans are only for businesses situated in the EU with a valid VIES code.

I have cancelled and refunded your first subscription. You can continue to download the premium plugins using your second subscription.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

thank you – but im having a problem for some reason? it sais Account Status
    Inactive on the account page and it sais my liscnce is valid until january 2022 ? i cannot download anything? how can i activate the account?

Anonymous
    Inactive

here is a screenshot of what i see when i try to download the exchange plugin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello @pavelo65,

Sorry about the mixup, not sure why this happened. Your account should be ok now, please check again!

Please let me know if you encounter any more problems.

with regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.