I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Give users crypto directly without deposit?

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Give users crypto directly without deposit?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This might seem odd… But is there any way to just give users crypto directly from admin panel that will pull from the main wallet?

Say to reward a user for action for something else rather than requiring a deposit?

If the answer is no, then I’m fine… It’s just I’m testing your API and I’m sitting here waiting on both the confirms on the block chain and then coinpayments API and then the cron jobs.

This is more for testing purposes as its just me transferring crypto between users.

Thanks!

-Felty from VidYen

megeanwasson
    Participant

Hi Felty,
    That is already possible, use the send crypto shortcode on a page tthere you can then send to any user and add a note/reason.
    See the shortcodes: transfer funds to other users – [wallets_move]
    Regards
    Megan

alexg
    Keymaster

@vidyen Actually you can insert a manual deposit via your MySQL console, if you really need to. This is roughly what the Airdrop extension does, but on multiple users. If you need to do tests, I would recommend that you connect to a litecoin wallet in testnet mode and use a litecoin testnet faucet. http://testnet.litecointools.com/ https://kuttler.eu/en/bitcoin/ltc/faucet/

If you simply want to disable confirmations for internal transfers you can do so. You can also set the cron job interval to 1 minute to speed things up.

@megan Thank you for your contribution. I believe Felty wants to do transfers not from one user wallet to another but from the site’s hot wallet to a particular user. This would be achieved with a manual deposit entry. But you are correct, it is certainly possible to deposit a large amount of testnet coins to an admin user and then perform internal transfers to other users for testing purposes. If done via the PHP API, the confirmations can be skipped.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.