I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Funding a wallet

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Funding a wallet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I created a social site and downloaded the wallet plugin so that users could send and receive crypto from one person to another; however, there doesn’t seem to be any wallet address or option that gives the users the ability to deposit any crypto into their account, in order to send it to another user.

Can you please help?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello Hamaru,

Users who have the has_wallets capability can deposit cryptocurrencies via the [wallets_deposit] shortcode.

You can have a look here for the wallet shortcodes: https://www.dashed-slug.net/bitcoin-altcoin-wallets-wordpress-plugin/shortcodes/

The frontend UIs are explained in more detail in the PDF documentation under the section “Frontend”.

Hope this helps.

Please do let me know if you have further questions.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey, thanks for the help. I got the deposit wallet feature to show up with the wallet address; however, now I have a big black code square in the section and can’t figure out how to get rid of it.</p>

alexg
    Keymaster

Great to hear that you got deposits working.

1. Does the problem persist if you switch to another theme?

2. Can you email me a screenshot of this black square?

Looking forward to your reply.

kind regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.