I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

fixed exchange rate in checkout page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vorticism
    Participant

I applied a fixed exchange rate for custom coins.
    On the product page, the fixed exchange rate is applied and displayed well.
    However, the checkout page does not apply the fixed exchange rate. It seems that api exchange rate applies to checkout.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The product page and the checkout use the same API.

In the product page, the exchange rate between the shop’s default currency (WooCommerce -> Settings -> Currency), and each enabled cryptocurrency is used.

At checkout, the exchange rate between the order’s currency and the user’s chosen cryptocurrency (billing cryptocurrency) is used. The order currency should be the shop’s default currency.

The billing cryptocurrency is passed via a POST variable. I’m thinking that maybe some other plugin prevents POST variables from being passed unfiltered. Could you please:

1. Try an order again with all plugins disabled except the ones necessary and with caching disabled?

2. What exactly do you see on checkout? Is there an error message? Could you show me a screenshot if there is?

thank you

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.