Open extra topbar

Fiat Withdrawals

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Fiat Withdrawals

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexg 8 hours, 9 minutes ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jongydeleon1
    Participant

Hi Alex,

Hope you are doing good.

When a user submits a withdrawal request for a fiat currency, I used the ‘Tools -> Fiat Withdrawals’ option and clicked on ‘Done’ but it shows the following error:

Cannot withdraw 10.000000 EUR because only 0.000000 is available.

I guess it has something to do with checking ‘available balance’ and ‘balance’ of users?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, that is most probably the reason.

Balance can be reserved with:

1. Open orders on the exchange, and
    2. Pending move/withdraw transactions that have not yet executed. These transactions get auto-cancelled by default after 24 hours. You can change this behavior at Wallets -> Cron job -> Cancel old unconfirmed/pending transactions.

with regards

jongydeleon1
    Participant

Yes I am aware of the points you have stated.

But the problem is, when a user submits a withdraw request for a fiat coin, and I go to ‘tools->fiat withdrawals’ to mark the transaction as ‘done’, it shows the error: Cannot withdraw 10.000000 EUR because only 0.000000 is available.

The problem is… the user does not have any pending orders on the exchange.

So how can one perform a fiat coin withdrawal? or is there a withdrawal shortcode made specifically for fiat coins?

alexg
    Keymaster

The withdrawal shortcode for fiat coins is [wallets_fiat_withdraw].

If you have set up fixer.io access correctly, you should not be able to see the fiat coins in the standard [wallets_withdraw] shortcode.

You mentioned that the user does not have open orders on the exchange. Did you also check for pending transactions? You can go to Wallets -> User Balances to verify if the user has enough total and available balance for each coin.

with regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.