I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Fees

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. Normally the fee is added to the shipping amount. In this plugin the amount sent is subtracted and this can create confusion. I think the user must write the amount he wants to send and show the sum with the added fee.

Thanks.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi, this was how it was in a much earlier version when the plugin was in its infancy and I got a large number of requests to do the UI as it is now.

The only thing I could do is provide an option between the two ways of doing this.

I cannot promise you that I can do this any time soon as it is a low priority thing compared to other tasks. As it is, the UI clearly states that the fees are subtracted from the amount so I do not believe there is any source of confusion.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think the current method is better for withdrawing the money for personal use, but if the withdrawal is to make a payment, it is possible that the user indicates the amount that must be paid and the seller discovers when the money arrives that the amount is paid. the fees have been subtracted.

One solution would be to show a text box with the total amount that will be sent after subtracting the fee.

Thanks!!!

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, you are correct, I can add another box showing the amount with fees subtracted.

regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello
    where is this commission taken?
    I did not get it

Thank You

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please see under Fees in the Glossary section of the documentation for a detailed explanation about how fees work.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

I not see bro
    Please give me link

Thyank You

alexg
    Keymaster

The documentation is the PDF file in the bundle download of the plugin. http://dashed-slug.net/downloads/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you bro
    I need account deposited fees deleting
    how can i do ?

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I am not sure what you are asking exactly.

Do you want to disable deposit fees? Deposit fees only exist for the CoinPayments adapter and are enforced by the platform, not the plugin.

Please post a new thread about this because this is a separate issue.

If possible could you please explain in more detail what it is exactly that you want to delete?

Thank you

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Understood
    Yes I need to disable deposit fees Coinpayments
    how can I do that ?

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Unfortunately you cannot. If this is important to you, you will have to use another coin adapter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

which one can I use ?

alexg
    Keymaster

Please see the plugin’s readme file and the dashed-slug homepage for all your available options.

The CoinPayments adapter is the only one that has deposit fees.

If you have any further questions please open a new thread as this is unrelated to the original post. This is for the benefit of others reading this forum later.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok Thank you very much

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.