I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Fee issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I’ve just installed the plugin and coinpayments adapter and while I’m able to deposit, transfer between users and withdraw, I’ve noticed some issues with the fees.

1. Deposit fee – it wasn’t taken off the deposit in the transaction table (although I’ve read here on the forum it was fixed).

Coinpayments: https://jtee.tinytake.com/sf/MjA5NTU1Nl82NTcyNDIy

WP: https://jtee.tinytake.com/sf/MjA5NTU2Ml82NTcyNDM4 – the bottom one, as you can see no fee and user balance as well as “Sum of user balances” was showing 0.01 BTC

2. Withdrawal fee – this seem to have been applied independently by your plugin and coinpayments. I requested withdraw of 0.005, fee was shown on the frontend form correctly as their fixed 0.0002, you also see this on the screenshot above (top transaction). However the value passed to coinpayments was 0.0048 (cmd=create_withdrawal&amount=0.0048&currency=BTC) on which they applied their fee and the amount received was 0.0046. I don’t think this is how it’s supposed to work?

Thanks,

Jack

alexg
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting this Jack and apologies for the late reply. I will look at this as soon as possible.

regards
    Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, any update on this? I’ve noticed there’s a new version available, but I can’t see any changelog on your site or in the packages.

Thanks,

Jack

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi.

No, I have not got around to looking at this yet. It is in my backlog.

When I do have news I will post here.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Apologies for the long delay. I was very busy these days. This is indeed an important issue, thanks for reporting.

I have now fixed the problems with the fees. The changes will be in the next release. Hopefully this will be out today.

kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

The fixes have now been deployed.

If you like you can check again after updating both Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets (the main plugin) and the CoinAdapter extension to their latest versions, 2.11.1 and 0.5.1-beta, respectively.

regards
    Alex

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.