I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Feature suggestion : fee setting

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Feature suggestion : fee setting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vorticism
    Participant

I’d like to be able to set a fee for each coin.
    This is because there is a difference in the level of network fees for each coin.
    ‘Fixed fees(different by coin) + rate fee’ would be more reasonable than applying the same commission rate for all coins.

vorticism
    Participant

If admin can set a fixed amount fee, admin may be able to control the frequency of user’s withdrawals.
    If the admin is unable to set a fixed fee, it would be nice to be able to set a minimum amount for withdrawals.
    By doing this, it is possible to reduce irrational withdrawal attempts and manage the load of the site.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. For most coin adapters, you can already set move and withdraw fees.

For the CoinPayments adapter you cannot, however the withdrawal fee is set by the platform to some sane defaults.

A minimum amount for withdrawals is already implied, because whenever you set a withdrawal amount, the withdrawal fees are subtracted from it. If a user is willing to pay the fees, no matter how small their withdrawal is, there will be no cost to your site.

Note that the proportional withdrawal fee that you set in your CoinPayments “Fees” tab is paid *in addition* to the withdrawal fees set by the CoinPayments platform.

kind regards

vorticism
    Participant

Thank you, Alexg

Oh, right.
    I had forgotten that there was already a fixed fee setting on the other adapter.
    I understood your words.
    I think I can control operations by considering the blockchain network fee and the coin payment policy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.