Open extra topbar

Feature Request – Vendors Payment for WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Feature Request – Vendors Payment for WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace

dashed-slug.net Forums WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension support Feature Request – Vendors Payment for WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexg 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mirven
    Participant

Hi!
    Thank you very much for your work and for your plugin!

On Friday I started testing it, fall in love in the idea, bought premium account, downloaded and tested WooCommerce plugin with Marketplace. It was great, but I had some problems with Payment for Vendors in Marketplace. At first I think it was not working, but then I read more carefully and understand that your plugin is greatly working with WC Marketplace and I was testing WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace. When I realized my mistake I tested with WC Marketplace and Vendors Payment was working. Unfortunately I need it to work with WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace.

Could you please add Vendors Payment support for WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace as an update to your plugin or as a small separate plugin. It will take not more than an hour for development and an hour or less for testing. I’m so sure about timing because you are a great developer and I found WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide).

I hope it will be helpful not only for me, but also for others who would like to build their on marketplaces.

Thank you in advance!

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello Mirven,

Thank you for the suggestion. I am taking note of the guide you sent me.

Unfortunately, this feature would definitely take more time than you suggest, and I am currently very busy with other dashed-slug extensions.

If I do find the time to implement such a payment gateway, then I will let you know on this thread. However this is unlikely for the time being, as I have already provided a solution for multivendor shops, and there is much work to be done elsewhere.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.