I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

[Feature Request] Request a Transaction

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion [Feature Request] Request a Transaction

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

an user asked for a feature on my webwallet: Request a payment. A little like PayPal.

My idea would be to make a new shortcode by reusing the “send” shortcode. The requester can define if it’s a FIAT or CC based transaction:

FIAT: The Requester types in the username of the person who he would like to have the money from. Puts in the value in USD/Euro and request the transaction. The User gets an email with a one time link to the website where he can choose which CC he wants to pay the transaction with. The wallet then calculates the amount of coins worth the USD/Euro defined by the requester and all he has to do then is click approve.

CC: Same as above but the requester defines the CC in which he wants to get paid. Then types in either a USD/Euro amount or a fixed amount of coins. Then the user gets an email again and needsa to approve or decline the payment.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Regards

Philipp
    #CoinVaultOne

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like the feature! I have asked some time ago for a similar one.

I hope Alex can integrate this in the backlog if it is possible.

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you. This is an interesting feature.

I cannot promise to work on it any time soon, as it is a big feature and I am very busy.

But I will take a note of it.

with regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.