I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Feature Request: QR Code scan for withdrawals

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Feature Request: QR Code scan for withdrawals

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Would it be possible to implement a QR Code Scanner for the address in the withdrawal form? So you can send Coins on the phone by just scanning an address?

Regards

Philipp

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, this has been requested again a few months back, I simply have not had the time to implement it. It is in my backlog.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am also interested in the subject, another thing I would like to know how I can share my wallet address? it’s possible?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have performed analysis on this, and I will be implementing QR code scanning, hopefully in the next release of the plugin.

Regarding sharing a deposit address, you can either share the string (there is a copy button next to the address, in the [wallets_deposit] shortcode, and the QR code is displayed by default. If you believe there is an issue with this, please open a new thread. This thread is for scanning QR codes for withdrawals.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

A QR Code scanner has been added in version 5.0.0. Full release notes here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/wallets-5-0-0/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.