I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Feature Request – Multiple Bank Accounts according to currency

dashed-slug.net Forums Fiat Coin Adapter extension support Feature Request – Multiple Bank Accounts according to currency

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    megeanwasson
    Participant

Hey Alex,
    You are on a roll this week 🙂
    Keep up the great work.

The new changes to the fiat plugin are awesome.

What would be really cool is if you could code it to allow each Chosen Fiat currency to have it’s own bank details.
    It is not feasible with crazy bank fees to accept various currencies to one bank account in one country.

What would work great is if each fiat currency had its own set of bank details.
    e.g. that way we could have a bank account for each currency in each respective country.
    So for USD i would add my USD bank details and for GBP I would add my British bank account etc etc.

Now when user chooses fiat currency to deposit they will be presented with a bank inside their country, saving everyone a lot of bank fees 🙂

If you can make that happen this would be the most awesome plugin ever 🙂

This is not urgent but would be an awesome feature 🙂

Kind Regards
    Megan

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello Megan,

You are correct, this would be useful, I hadn’t thought of it. I will make a note and try to implement it in one of the future releases of the coin adapter extension.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The latest version of the Fiat Coin Adapter now allows for multiple bank accounts. Full release notes are here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/fiat-bank-deposits-withdrawals-improved

with regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.