I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Withdrawal limits to saved addresses and/or based on 2FA status

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Withdrawal limits to saved addresses and/or based on 2FA status

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It should be fine can set a max balance limit amount with automatic withdraw to a saved address when reached (user side and admin side for and “hard” max balance limit)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also admin can set an higher max balance limit if 2fa enable should be fine.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I no longer accept feature requests, but I believe most of the functionality you describe is already in version 6.0.0:

In the settings for each Currency, there is a section titled “Withdrawal limits”. You can set a daily limit overall, or per user role. If you set a user role, the Primary role of the user is taken into account.

As for 2fa, if you can give a different user role to users who have enabled 2fa, then you can set a higher limit to these users.

Hope this helps.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any hint to let user can add an external wallet address from frontend ?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

If I understand correctly, you want users to be able to set a single withdrawal address per currency, that is then locked using a 2FA code. Subsequent withdrawals will only be allowed to that address, until the address is changed again using a 2FA code.

Such functionality does not exist yet, but I will add it to my backlog and will try to implement it when I can.

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.