I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Faucet is giving wrong coin

dashed-slug.net Forums Faucet extension support Faucet is giving wrong coin

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sir, I initiated the Faucet extension and set it up with my own custom coin, instead of giving the coin, it’s giving the said quantity of the coin in BITCOIN.
    See my setting below…

<h3 style=”align:center”>Claim Free Sway Token by solving Captcha</h3></br>
    <hr>
    [wallets_faucet symbol=”XNS”
    captcha=”hcaptcha”]
    [wallets_faucet_message]
    [wallets_faucet_rewards symbol=”XNS”]
    [wallets_transactions template=”static” symbol=”XNS” categories=”move” tags=”faucet,receive” rowcount=”10″ columns=”time,amount”]
    <br>
    <h6>Copy your referral link from the preview box below. Refer and earn more.</h6>
    <br>
    [wallets_faucet_referral preview=”true”]
    <hr>
    [wallets_faucet_referral_list]
    <br>
    <h6>Referral earnings</h6>
    [wallets_faucet_referral_earnings]

… What’s wrong before the users finish me?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m not sure why this is the case on your system. I did again some tests on my side and didn’t show any such issue.

Obviously you should disable your faucet, and cancel any wrong faucet transactions for bitcoin, so that your users don’t take away all your Bitcoin!

I am looking to see if there is any possibility for users to have hacked the code to claim a different coin, but I don’t see how this could be done.

1. Have you tried claiming from the faucet? Do you get BTC or XNS when you claim?

2. Did all the users who used the faucet get BTC, or did some get BTC, and others XNS?

Let me know please.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.