I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Fatar Error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tgmpa() (previously declared in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wallets-faucet/includes/third-party/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php:2175) in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/meta4delicious/TGM-Plugin-Activation/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 2118

Just purchased and Installed Faucet plugin, it seems its clashing with my theme any work arounds ?

alexg
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting this.

I will fix it and release a new faucet version soon.

I will let you know when the fix is out.

regards,
    Alex

alexg
    Keymaster

OK I had a look and I will post a short and a long explanation:

Short version:
    You can delete the file wallets-faucet/includes/third-party/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php and your immediate problem should go away.

Long version:
    TGMPA is a very common library for tracking dependencies among wordpress themes and plugins. For this reason, many authors use it. The version that I have included into the faucet plugin, TGMPA 2.6.1, is careful enough to not re-declare itself if it is already declared. The error you are getting is triggered from your meta4delicious theme, which I assume has an older version of TGMPA, that did not do that check.

I would recommend that you let the author of that theme know about this, so they can update to a more recent TGMPA version.

Let me know if deleting the file fixes your problem.

regards,
    Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, That solved the problem !

Thank you Alex for providing excellent customer support !!!

I will inform the template creator about this issue.

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

In the Faucet Settings Page

I cannot select any names in Faucet Owner, When clicked only a tick mark is visible.

I am logged in as Admin

———————-

Figured it out !

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am unable to select from the users in Faucet Owner dropbox, When I select and save it goes back to blank selection and the faucet does not pay out

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi, can you please check the following:

1. You can only set a faucet owner to be a user with the manage_wallets capability. Check that you have at least one user with that capability.

2. Once you do successfully set a user, you will not be able to claim funds from the faucet while logged in as that user. You will need to setup another account to test the faucet.

Also, are you on a multisite installation?

regards,
    Alex

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.